Nolan pretty much sums up this whole episode, “Even I’m getting confused.”
Characters keep interchanging their names, but not to worry Nolan and fellow viewers, the plot line to this episode is pretty simple.
There is a big investor dinner for Grayson Global and Tyler and Daniel are up against each other. As Tyler puts it, it is ambition v. nepotism. Tyler plans on banking Nolan Ross after Nolan learns of Tyler’s con. Tyler had stolen one of his credit cards. Tyler promises Nolan, “I’ll pay you back when you invest.” Nolan finds this ridiculous since then Tyler would paying him back with his own money.
Emily begs to differ. She tells Nolan to invest. Why? They learn that Tyler has Lydia’s speech. Emily wants to lure Tyler with money and then take it away from him when she succeeds in getting back the speech. Best part is when Tyler and Nolan agree on this deal with a kiss, Ashley catches them in the act.
Daniel tries to makes a connection with Satoshi Takeada who Emily seems to know. Such a random encounter. When I first saw this episode, all I could thing was, what?!? I thought I was watching a very bad take on “The Karate Kid”. Takeada doesn’t give in even though Emily speaks Japanese. He clearly came out of loyalty for Emily. He has no interest in Daniel’s offer, but Daniel doesn’t know this.
The important turn in this episode is that Amanda or “Kara” for part of this episode, admits to Jack that she is Amanda Clarke. Jack is delighted and kisses her on his boat. Sammy does not approve. Neither does Emily when she finds out.
- When Tyler offers to pay back his loan with a romp in the bed, Nolan responds, “No transaction. Cash only.” Hehe, too funny!
- Nolan is just full of good quotes in these episodes. “When she wants someone to go, they usually go in a spectular fashion.” Nolan says this to Amanda when she decides to stay.
- Victoria Grayson tries to buy Declan out of his relationship with Charlotte.
- Victoria also speaks to Emily. Emily says, “Last thing I want is for Daniel to get hurt.” I find this very ironic since Daniel gets hurt at the start of the season.
- Lydia moves out of the house.
- The police are circling the Grayson’s house after finding the GPS signal from Frank’s phone within in their property.