Lord, no more natural catastrophes. It’s like Seattle Grace is a magnet for anything and everything. We’ve already had a ferry crash, car accidents galore, shootings, bombings, George getting hit but a bus… oh wait let’s add a sink hole because those are so common. That’s the first problem I had. I’ll get to my other problem….
So first you have to wrap your head around that like I mentioned a sinkhole surrounds this episode, but then you also have to remember what happened in the season finale which might be a bit hard for some, by which I mean me.
Here’s what I was supposed to remember:
- Meredith messed up Derek’s trial because she wanted to give Adele the medicine for her onset Alzheimer’s.
- Alex catches her doing it.
- Cristina is pregnant, doesn’t want the kid. Owen does… issues ensue
- Also I failed to mention that Derek finds out about what Meredith did and thus they separate.
- Did I forget to mention that they still have Zola, a foster baby girl from Malawi that they’re trying to adopt?
- April is also Chief Resident
- Meredith gets fired.
- Everyone still hates Alex…except maybe Arizona who wants him to succeed in Peds.
- Derek is still not talking to Meredith.
- Owen and Cristina are still not speaking, she’s still pregnant
- Avery wants to do plastics. Sloan does not want him because he feels some resentment toward him because of Lexi.
Main things to take away from this episode:
- Meredith is no longer fired. Richard takes the blame. (I thought this was a smart decision. Apparently he can still be a doctor. I think he was in the preview of next week’s episode and now he can spend more time with Adele)
- Bailey takes over Richard’s trial.
- Meredith and Derek however lose their baby since Meredith disappeared for four hours with said baby to hide from social worker. Lots of miscommunication. Oh and they’re still not talking. Side note, Derek’s finally building his house he has been talking about for the past three seasons.
- Alex is no longer hated by everyone. He and Meredith make up because Arizona tells him to do after Cristina accidentally stabs him with a syringe of something which makes him faint.
- Cristina has the abortion, but Owen is back with her.
- Sloan and Avery are in agreement to work together. I think.
- Teddy and Henry are adorable. Just needed to be said.