(photo from: yublog.org)
Right, I know it’s Thursday and “Glee” aired Tuesday. This discussion is going to be a little different from my usual summaries. Let me know if you like this format. So anyway, here we go. This was a pretty romance packed episode.
Rachel/Finn: Their romance, not really happening.
- Rachel made them matching date calendars.
- Finn wasn’t really ready. Wants to find himself, also in love with Quinn still.
- Rachel meets Jesse St. James of Vocal Adrenaline. They want to be the Romeo and Juliet of Glee club
- Fun fact: Jesse St. James might be using Rachel as a leverage to break up New Directions
- Sue still out to destroy Glee Club: Tells Rachel to keep her relationship as a secret, she doesn’t want to be part of the old maids club does she?
Sue is also reinstated as Cheerios Coach.
- She enlists Brittany and Santana who I love, to double date Finn. Loved this soo much!
Like Finn who is trying to find himself, Mr. Schuester has to find himself also, why? Here are the reasons:
- He and Emma dance to Neil Diamond’s “Hello”. He says he wants this song to be about their relationship.
- Terri, estranged wife of Will, explains when returning for her Bruckheimer DVDs, that that was their Junior Prom Song
- Will also starts to make out with Idina Menzel, the coach of Adrenaline Rush, realizes he doesn’t know what he’s doing.
- Idina leaves herself open probably as a good way to screw up his Glee Club.
- Emma is a Virgin which isn’t really a surprise, since she is such a neat/OCD/Hygiene obsessed person
Songs in this Episode focused on the word Hello:
- The Doors, “Hello, I love you” : Finn sings it
- Lionel Richie, “Hello” : Rachel and Jesse sing it at a music store
- All American Rejects, “Give you Hell”: Rachel singing to Finn
- The Beatles, “Hello Goodbye”: New Directions
Favorite Lines of the Night:
[When Will asked how New Directions answered the phone] Kurt: no, she’s dead.
[When talking about Ken Tanaka] Finn: He’s like Jessica Simpson. His finance left him and he gained weight. ( I don’t know the exact quote, but it still was good)
Since this was so late of review, here are some fun Glee things I saw online this past week. Can’t wait for the Glee/Madonna Episode!
1. Sue Sylvester’s Vogue video
2. Glee’s Photoshoot with TV Guide
3. “Glee” Photoshoot in Instyle
They did great black and whites. They also discussed favorite karaoke song and guest-stars they would love to see.
Best Guest-Star Want: “I would love to see someone go head-to-head with Matt Morrison, and that would be Hugh Jackman,” said Jenna Ushkowitz
woah.. that was alot of Glee. Enjoy Gleeks!